Software package + 1Y Software Update and Support Included.
+€1200 for each additional Year.
|MX-PKGs are deployment-ready interoperable 4G LTE, 5G NR, and Open RAN software components in a form of binaries, Ubuntu snaps, container images (such as Docker and Podman) with a common APIs and CLI running on any environment including public cloud such as GCP.|
What is available in MX-Packages?
- BubbleRAN Cloud-Native Near-RT RIC, service models and xApps
- SMs: Key performance Measurement (KPM) and RAN Control (RC), MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, and NG
- multi-language xApps/rApps: data collections, performance monitoring, RAN stats, RAN slicing, RAN reconfiguration
- BubbleRAN E2 Agent and service models for Amarisoft 4G and 5G software stack
- BubbleRAN E2 Agent and service models for OpenAirInterface 4G and 5G software stack (eNB/gNB/CU/DU)
- BubbleRAN E2 Agent and service models for srsRAN 4G and 5G software stack (eNB/CU/DU)
- Open5GS 4G and 5G software packages for all the CN components
- OpenAirInterface 4G and 5G software packages for CN component
All of the about software packages are available in binaries, Ubuntu Snaps, Docker, Podman, and terforms ready for execution/deployment on Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, Kubernetes, and GCP
MX-PKG continuous integration and delivery ( Multi-X CI/CD/DevOps)
Example performance of MX-PKGs for OpenAirInterface, srsRAN, and Amarisoft in FR1, 100MHz, 2x2 MIMO (indicative values)
|Max DL Throughput||
|Max UL Throughput||
|Average RTT (128 bytes ping)||
|Maximum number of users||
|KPM xApp latency||
Please contact us if you need sample performance results of Amarisoft in cloud-native environment.
Benefits of MX-PKGs for developers, vendors, and Operators
- Interoperable, validated, and certified software packages
- Multi-vendor, multi-version, multi-RAT, multi-OS, multi-container, and multi-cloud software packages
- Secured, unprivileged, and minimal footprint software packages
- Common APIs and CLIs
- Easy access to pull images from our hub
Need more features?
- Case 1: If you need an end-to-end emulated 4G/5G network featuring Open RAN in a controlled environment, then you may need the MX-ORS
- Case 2: If you plan to setup a concrete PoC prototype in the lab (TRL4) or MVP in a relevant environment (TRL 5 or 6), then you may need the MX-PDK product.
- Case 3: If you plan to deploy a 4G/5G network with or without Open RAN in an operational environment (TRL 7), then you may need the MX-PRO product.
- Case 4: If you plan to setup an all-in-one 4G/5G network in a box or extend the coverage in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-HUB product.
- Case 5: If you plan to connect a soft 4G/5G UE to your network or need a customize a 4G/5G UE in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-UE product. Please contact us.
Need more information ?
To assist you, we could help you assess your requirements and assist you in finding the best solution.