🏷️ €99 per months (Special Price for Education)
Software Platform + Software Update and Support Included.
What is included in the Open RAN Studio product?
- Minimal infrastructure: MicroK8s on a single compute node
- Optimized infrastructure: Kubernetes-based private cloud infrastructure on 2x High-performance compute nodes optimized for maximum performance, stability, and scalability
- OpenAirInterface and srsRAN 4G/5G stack (eNB/gNB/CU/DU) in emulated mode with the BubbleRAN E2 agents (E2)
- OpenAirInterface and Open 5GS core network in two forms: all-in-one and disaggregated.
- OpenAirInterface and srsRAN soft UE in emulated mode with channel models
- SMO: MX-Operator for zero-touch end-to-end lifecycle automation(day 0, day 1, and day 2) on the top of Kubernetes. Refer to Technology.
- Near-RT RIC, Non-RT-RIC: (See also FAQ)
- BubbleRAN service models including O-RAN Key performance Measurement (KPM) and RAN Control (RC) as well as custom SMs including MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, and NG
- BubbleRAN multi-language extendable xApps/rApps including data collections, performance monitoring, RAN stats, RAN slicing, RAN reconfiguration
- Tool box: realtime E2E performance measurement, logging, and tracing tools
- UI: CLI, API, and dashboard to instrument the network
- Access to open documentation in a form of tutorials, API references, deployment examples and lab manuals
Typical configuration and performance of the Open RAN studio with OpenAirInterface (indicative values)
|Typical 5G configuration||
|Max downlink Throughput||
|Max uplink Throughput||
|Average RTT (128 bytes ping)||
|Maximum number of users per gNB/CU/DU||
|xApp to E2 agent latency||
Benefits of Open RAN Studio for developers, vendors, and Operators
- develop NFs/xApps/rApps and on-board them using a software development kit (SDK)
- design an end-to-end 4G/5G Open RAN network blueprints (UE, RAN, CORE, and EDGE) tailored to your use-case
- deploy and operate their blueprints at scale
- control and reconfigure RAN via xApps/rApps
- test and measure network performance
- collect datasets and analyze network control and user planes. Checkout one of the labs here
Features of Open RAN Studio for users
- Ease of installation/upgrade with a fully software-based platform,
- High-level of realism with a complete 4G/5G stack, soft 4G/5G UE, and full O-RAN stack,
- End-to-end with both users and applications in the loop
- Toolbox for testing, tracer (logs, signals, wireshark), and visualization
- Single-Vendor 4G/4G stack based on OpenAirInterface
- Reusable and extendable service models as well as xApps/rApps
- Free learning and training materials as well as resources
Different usage of Open RAN Studio for developers, vendors, and Operators
- Learning and education
- Development and Integration of network functions, edge services, xApps/rApps
- Testing and Validation of 3GPP-compliant 4G/5G networks as well and O-RAN xApps/rApps
- Reference design to on-board 3rd party 4G/5G stack to support O-RAN
Need more features?
- Case 1: If you need certain software components to complete your 4G/5G network, for example RIC and xApps, the you may need the MX-PKG.
- Case 2: If you need an end-to-end emulated 4G/5G network featuring Open RAN in a controlled environment, the Open RAN Studio is what you are looking for.
- Case 3: If you plan to setup a concrete PoC prototype in the lab (TRL4) or MVP in a relevant environment (TRL 5 or 6), then you may need the MX-PDK product.
- Case 4: If you plan to deploy a 4G/5G network with or without Open RAN in an operational environment (TRL 7), then you may need the MX-PRO product.
- Case 5: If you plan to setup an all-in-one 4G/5G network in a box or extend the coverage in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-HUB product.
- Case 6: If you plan to connect a soft 4G/5G UE to your network or need a customize a 4G/5G UE in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-UE product. Please contact us.
Need more information ?
To assist you, we could show you a live demo of MX-ORS and aid you in filling out a questionnaire to assess your requirements and assist you in finding the best solution.