🏷️ €9900 / 3 Years or €29900 one-shot (Base Price)
Hardware + Software + 1Y Software Update and Support + dedicated chat channel included.
+€4900 for each additional Year.
What is included in the MX-PDK product?
Kubernetes on 3x High-performance compute nodes optimized for maximum performance, stability, and scalability
- O-Cloud: optimized Kubernetes-based 4G/5G cloud infrastructure with 2x High-performance compute nodes achieving maximum performance, stability, and scalability (up to 128 nodes).
- Artifacts: OpenAirInterface 4G/5G stack (eNB/gNB/CU/DU and 4GC/5GC) with the BubbleRAN E2 agents (E2)
- SMO: MX-Operator for zero-touch end-to-end lifecycle automation(day 0, day 1, and day 2) with obervability stack on the top of Kubernetes. Refer to Technology
- Near-RT RIC, Non-RT-RIC: (See also FAQ)
- BubbleRAN service models including O-RAN Key performance Measurement (KPM) and RAN Control (RC) as well as custom SMs including MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, and NG
- BubbleRAN multi-language extendable xApps/rApps including data collections, performance monitoring, RAN stats, RAN slicing, RAN reconfiguration
- Tool box: realtime E2E performance measurement, logging, and tracing tools
- UI: CLI, API, and dashboard to instrument the network
- Built-in Open RAN Studio with lab manuals for education and training
- 4x preconfigured SIM cards with the PLMN of your choice
- Access to open documentation in a form of tutorials, API references, deployment examples and lab manuals
- O-RU: AW2S RRH (option 8), O-RAN compliant O-RU (7.2), USRP B210, N3xx, USRP x4xx with their accessories
- Amarisoft 4G/5G stack with the BubbleRAN E2 agent and service models including KPM and RC.
- srsRAN CU and DU with the BubbleRAN E2 agent and service models including KPM and RC
- Open5GS 4G/5G core networks
- OS: Red Hat Realtime kernel
- DevOps: multi-vendor continuous integration/delivery/deployment platform supporting both unit and end-to-end integration/interoperability/performance tests achieving 100x faster delivery cycles, feature release, and many more.
- Hardware Warranty extension
Supported Multi-X dimensions: Multi-vendor, Multi-version, Multi-RAT, Multi-Frequency, Multi-RF, Multi-CPU, Multi-OS, Multi-deployment.
MX-PDK Stack and components
Example performance of MX-PDK with OpenAirInterface and srsRAN in FR1, 100MHz, 2x2 MIMO (indicative values)
|Max DL Throughput||
|Max UL Throughput||
|Average RTT (128 bytes ping)||
|Maximum number of users||
|KPM xApp latency||
Please contact us if you need sample performance results of Amarisoft in cloud-native environment.
Example of Reconfigurable Grafana
Example of Deployment Viewer
Benefits of MX-PDK for developers, vendors, and Operators
- High-performance, flexible, reproducible, and consistent 4G/5G networking environment ideal for R&D, test, and measurement
- Design end-to-end multi-vendor 4G/5G network blueprints (mix-and-match and compose multi-vendor RAN and CORE network functions) tailored to your use-case
- Deploy and operate multiple 4G/5G network *concurrently
- Customize OpenAirInterface and srsRAN gNB, CU, DU network function with the BubbleRAN hosted DevOps
- Built-in Open RAN studio for both emulation and production deployment
- Test and measure operational network performance with COTS UEs and applications in the loop just with a command line interface
- Collect datasets and analyze network control and user planes
Different applications of MX-PDK for developers, vendors, and Operators
- Learning and education
- Development, Customization and Integration of network functions, edge services, xApps/rApps
- Testing and Validation of 3GPP-compliant 4G/5G networks as well and O-RAN xApps/rApps
- Vertical requirement analysis, use-case validation and assessment
- Reference development kit allowing 3rd parties to build a product based on our technology
Need more features?
- Case 1: If you need certain software components to complete your 4G/5G network, for example RIC and xApps, the you may need the MX-PKG.
- Case 2: If you need a faster 4G/5G development and testing cycle, You can either use MX-ORS product or use the MX-PDK product with the built-in Open RAN Studio environment.
- Case 3: If you plan to setup a concrete PoC prototype in the lab (TRL4) or MVP in a relevant environment (TRL 5 or 6), then MX-PDK is the product your are looking for.
- Case 4: If you plan to deploy a 4G/5G network with or without Open RAN in an operational environment (TRL 7), then you may need the MX-PRO product.
- Case 5: If you plan to setup an all-in-one 4G/5G network in a box or extend the coverage in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-HUB product.
- Case 6: If you plan to connect a soft 4G/5G UE to your network or need a customize a 4G/5G UE in Case 2 and 3, then you may need the MX-UE product. Please contact us.
Need more information ?
We recognize that each deployment scenario has unique needs, and that the solution must be tailored, adjusted, and tested in its intended environment. To assist you, we could plan a live demo and aid you in filling out a questionnaire to assess your requirements and assist you in finding the best solution.