What is Open RAN Studio?
BubbleRAN Open RAN Studio, MX-ORS, product is world-first production-grade cloud-native platform to seamlessly design, operate, experiment an emulated end-to-end 4G/5G Open RAN network with edge services, at scale.
Why Open RAN Studio Mini-Series?
- Create a focused channel on the topic of Open RAN and O-RAN
- Share knowledge and the latest developments and achievements in the area of 4G/5G Cloud-Native Open RAN/O-RAN
- Demonstrate O-RAN stack in reality using Open RAN studio (an end-to-end 4F/5G Open RAN platform)
- Accelerate the R&D lifecycle from Idea to PoC and validate use-cases
- Provide Open Documentation in a form of Tutorials and lab materials
- Foster Academia and Industry Collaboration
|14:33||Open RAN Studio: Features and Bronze Release Notes|
|23:33||Non-RT RIC: Architecture and rApps call flow|
|29:33||OAM: How to design and deploy a 5G Open RAN network on Google K8s Engine (GKE)|
|56:33||Data Analytics: Large-scale 5G Open RAN deployment|
|01:09:33||DevOps xApp: Interactive xApp|
|01:23:33||xApp lifecycle: RAN slicing use-cases|
|01:30:33||Observability: Data flow processing|
|01:47:33||Guest Demo: Interoperability between Open RAN Studio and OSC DU|
|01:53:33||Closing remarks and Q&A|
We are going to touch upon various topics around Open Source, Open RAN, and programmability. Some of the items will include:
- Cloud-Native Multi-vendor Open RAN deployment
- Real-Time RIC and xApps
- Realistic Data collections
- MLDevKit within the Open RAN ecosystem
- The current Open-RAN-related research topics
- Network store
- Role of digital twin within Open RAN
What are the benefits of Open RAN studios?
Using Open RAN studio, now developers, vendors, and Operators are able to:
- develop NFs/xApps/rApps and on-board them using a software development kit (SDK)
- design a multi-vendor Open RAN network blueprints tailored to your use-case
- deploy and operate their blueprints at scale
- control and reconfigure RAN via xApps/rApps
- collect datasets and analyze network control and user planes.
In addition, they can learn and reuse existing resources via open documentation.