Exhibition at World Electronic Forum hosted at INRIA Grenoble.
BubbleRAN demonstrated a rapidly deployable private 5G network with a 5G backhaul link to a public network using the MX-Hub product family.
What is the BubbleRAN MX-HUB product?
It is an integrated all-in-one and customizable 4G LTE and 5G NR LAN solution (in a form of a network in a box) allowing to rapidly deploy a 4G/5G network in three different modes including standalone, relay, and mesh networks. It supports edge services and has three interfaces:
- 4G/5G backhaul
- IP, NG, and E2
- command-line interfaces.
Salient features are:
- Coordinated and controlled access via E2 interface to an external/internal RIC
- Network capacity optimization with self-organizing capabilities
- low-cost, low power consumption, small and compact form factor, light-weight, portable, and even the capability to be powered on battery, making it also possible to be embedded.
MX-Hub is an ideal solution for IoT, Public Safety, Moving/Relay 4G/5G, coverage extension, connected robots/UAV. Other use-cases are:
- Private networks and services with a limited scope form the public operator
- Mesh networking scenarios such as connected robots/UAV for fixed/moving 4G/5G network
- IoT on far-end of the network reach with network coverage extension
- Rapidly-deployable networks where the infrastructure is sparse or nonexistence
- Integrating traditional networks into high-tech clouds