Digital Mobility Services in Alba-Iulia Municipality.
BubbleRAN successfully validates the performance of the MX-PDK product in a production environment at the Alba Iulia municipality in Romania. The following services have been deployed
- Infotainment/video services in dense, static and mobile environment
- Prioritized communication to Command &Control Centre
- AI recognition and identification of emergency situation
For this use-case, two network slices have been created:
- Slice 1 (xMBB) : Internet connectivity up to 100 Mbps downlink traffic, low priory
- Slice 2 (uRLLC): Camera Surveillance offering 40 Mbps, uplink traffic, high priority
The MX-Pro product was composed of the 5G SA stack from OpenAirInterface connected to a eCPRI COTs RU from AW2S. This deployment was performed in collaboration with Orange Romania, in the context H2020 5G-VICTORI Project. We demonstrated an over-the-air round trip latency of 5ms, and an uplink video streaming of 20Mbps are achievable from a moving bus to a OAI-based 5G base station located at the rooftop of a building 500m away from the bus.